Be sure to check the guides on our Documentation page for step-by-step instructions for many management functions.
You can contact the Liferay Help Desk by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New?If you need a new website or help with your current site, contact us at email@example.com
Web Management System - Powered by LIFERAY
This Web Management system provides:
- UNL template conversion
- W3C validator service
- Web publishing
- Content management
- Document management
- Enterprise portal system
- Built-in custom applications (Events calendar, mashups, blogs, etc.)
- Training and support
- Usability Testing
- Support to build effective Web development teams
- Google-customized searches
- Google analytics (site statistics and user tracking)
- Web hosting (dedicated load balancing with nightly backups)
Liferay 6.1 Upgrade
We are currently working hard to update the Liferay system from version 5.2 to 6.1.
The Adobe Connect webinar on Liferay 6.1 (length = 1:24:37) recorded on Friday, December 13 is available.
This training covers website updating features that were used in version 5.2.
Questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Updates to the Liferay system are made on an "as needed" basis.
Notification of updates is sent to the IANR Web Management listserv. Please go to the "Join IANR Web Management Users Group Listserv" page for instructions on joining the listserv.
Changes that will be implemented should not affect your website.
However, if after an update, a problem should arise on your site, please let us know the following:
- time you had the problem
- page you were on when you had the problem
- what you were doing when problem occurred (editing, looking at page, adding information, uploading, etc.)
Providing this information will help us make the Liferay CMS a better product for your use.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.